mark jannsen

IRON BULL IN SEVEN SHARKY KENNEL

Today I want to talk about the trip of my friend Seven Sharky to Portugal to bring back to his kennel a top specimen. a female produced in the famous kennel in Portugal WildBoyz kennel a kennel with huge potential in the world of canary press working dogs. The kennel that owns the giant Horus. The puppy's mother is Macarena de Kankas, an exceptional female and a good breeder. so Seven Sharky's new female has great potential to become a killing machine. The Sparta Wild Boyz kennel, like Seven Sharky, deals with raising working dogs, they have dogs with 100% Iron Bull blood, something very rare nowadays. I want to say that Seven Sharky is totally dedicated to this passion and business at the same time. Every year at least once he goes to various kennels in the world to bring his new dogs in the kennel pure and unique blood in the world. Prefers working dogs with very good blood. He has a few specimens in the kennel that could attack and kill a man at any time, including him. His kennel is easily becoming a dangerous place for him
I can say that Seven Sharky is one of the most dedicated and skilled breeders in the world because every year he brings new blood to the kennel from various countries where he personally goes to buy. All dogs purchased are working lines dogs prepared at any time for a deadly attack. Seven Sharky's 3000km and 3000km trip do you think it was worth it? That's just to bring IRON BULL blood to his kennel. It still seems crazy for a normal man but for a true enthusiast like him it seems normal.For several years this has become a habit for sharky. To fly thousands of miles for new blood in the kennel. other dogs bought by him lately from other countries and taken personally are: Pirate Reganados, Ucanca de Baldios, Guanche Line-M, All these dogs are based on the famous blood line IRON BULL.Below I will leave you some images both with the newly acquired female and with her parents

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-14 at 22.23.28.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-14 at 22.23.25.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-14 at 22.23.29.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-14 at 22.23.28 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-14 at 22.23.30.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-04-14 at 22.23.30 (1).jpeg